Size: 6.266 sq. mi.
Distance from NYC: 57 min | 30.8 mi
Berkeley Heights is a small community located in Union County, NJ with a population of 13,345. Nestled in the Watchung Mountains, Berkeley Heights is a community of comfortable homes, quiet tree lined streets, which provides the ideal setting for raising a family and enjoying life. Berkeley Heights boasts an excellent school system consisting of 4 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school. Residents enjoy spacious parks and outstanding recreational programs for all ages.
• Mary KayMcMillin Early Childhood Center (PreK-1st grade)
• Thomas P. Hughes Elementary School (2-5)
• Mountain Park Elementary School (2-5)
• William Woodruff Elementary School (2-5)
• Columbia Middle School (6-8)
• Governor Livingston High School (9-12)